Where braces are fun!
Dr. Sven Supplies and our orthodontic team have a passion for creating beautiful smiles, healthy bites, and life-long friendships with our patients. With more than 20 years of dedicated orthodontic service to the Acton, Concord, and Littleton, MA communities, Dr. Supplies has the knowledge you can trust and the expertise you deserve when it comes to achieving your perfect smile.
We use time-tested treatment modalities and evidence-based treatment plans for all patients, providing them with the most predictable outcomes and most stable results. We also employ state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment such as iTero Intraoral Scanner and Sirona digital radiographic machine, to provide accurate and exceptional diagnosis and treatment planning.
Patients of all ages can take advantage of:
- Mini metal braces with MicroArch® by GC
- Clarity™ Advanced ceramic brackets
- Invisalign® aligners
- Interceptive orthodontics for children
- Surgical orthodontics
- NightGuards and TMJ Splints for temporo-mandibular joint disorder and for bruxing and grinding habits
We educate our patients about the values of good oral hygiene and the benefits of a good bite and straight, healthy teeth. Our philosophy is that if we have properly educated our patients, they will be better partners in achieving their new, ideal bite and smile!
As an orthodontic office dedicated to excellence in patient care, we:
- Follow scientific, evidence-based treatment plans
- Keep things simple to assure predictable treatment outcomes
- Set realistic goals by educating patients (and parents) as to what can be achieved
- Engage patients in their treatment plan and decision making
While we take orthodontics very seriously, we also know how to make braces fun! Dr. Supplies and our team love seeing our patients smile, and do everything we can to make our office a place where smiles happen!
When you're ready to schedule your first appointment, please contact our practice and our friendly scheduling coordinator will assist you. You may also just scan this QR code to ask for an appointment with Dr. Supplies online and our coordinator will contact you shortly:
We're looking forward to working with you!